Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Sunday, December 16, 2012

I hope they call me on a mission....

Today, during sacrament meeting, the older two were a little rambunctious...poking each other, whispering back and forth (after we'd asked them multiple times to stop), it just would not end. The talks were on missionary work and we were really hoping that they would actually listen and pay attention. They didn't. Dang. So when we got home from church, they got to sit on the couch together and read Alma 17-19 and look for traits of a missionary. Hey, if they aren't going to pay attention and learn at church, then they'll just have to do it at home.

Well, tonight at dinner the boys were talking about where they might like to serve their mission if they got to choose. Jarom said, "I hope I get to serve my mission in France." Nice! I'd like to visit there. Bryson said, "I hope I get to serve my mission in Hawaii." Heck yes! I'd like to go back. Grant said, "I hope I get to serve my mission at Costco." Ha ha ha! Love that funny kid of mine!

1 comments:

ellen 7:43 PM  

There are plenty of people there to teach. :)

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP